5 Tips On How to Prioritize Comfort In An Outfit
I know we are all cooped up in our houses right now, and comfort is what’s on our minds for a lot of us when we shop online. Here are Kiwi’s Boutique’s 5 main tips on how to prioritize comfort when shopping for our clothes!
- Choose a fabric like cotton, linen, flannel, rayon, or nylon
- Throw on a dress! It gives the illusion of being put together but they're actually so comfy!
- Wear leggings with a nice top or jacket. This look is Comfy yet stylish
- Wear something that you can dress up or down
- Choose joggers, 2 piece sets, or track suits that you can lounge in but still look put together
Being comfy in your clothes is just as important as looking fierce. Luckily, here at Kiwi’s Boutique you can do BOTH! We certainly do not have to sacrifice style around her, sis <3
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.