Do's and Dont's When Accessorizing Your Neckline.
Here is the go-to guide for the dos and dont's when wearing different necklines!
- An open neckline leaves room for a statement piece
- Accessorize with a grand choker, short necklace or long layered necklace as your shoulders are bare.
- Statement earrings with no necklace look great!
- Do not to pair with a busy top, dress, or pattern so they do not clash with your statement necklace
- Don't leave the house without accessorizing this neckline in some way!
- Necklaces that end just above the neckline.
- Medium length necklaces
- Choose a necklace that has a pendant at the end so it follows your neckline.
- Statement earrings and no necklace also go great with this neckline
- A short choker necklace that cuts off the line.
- This is another design where you can let the neckline do the talking
- Something bold!
- Play with different necklace lengths or layered necklaces
- Statement earrings that dangle!
- Basic necklaces that don't make a statement!
- Don't choose something subtle!
- This neckline goes best with a dainty/light necklace that falls right on the collar bone
- Something that hangs a couple inches above the neckline
- Something small that complements the curve of the sweetheart neckline
- With this neckline you don't want to go with a statement. Let the neckline do the talking
- Don't wear something long a distracting!
- Pair with a choker necklace that would sit high along your neck.
- You can also Layer by adding a short pendant or chain necklace that adds intricacy to your look.
- Do not wear an angular necklace with this neckline.
- Don't leave it bare
Different necklines can be quite tricky, but accessorizing is so fun! Follow these tips on how to add the perfect embellishments to your looks!